To achieve our vision, we will:
- Proactively foster better understanding, tolerance, and mutual respect within the Muslim community and with people of other faiths.
- Raise a collective voice against violence and develop strategies and actions to prevent such acts against any community by virtue of their faith, race or ethnicity.
- Support and stand by the victims of such violence by providing moral and other forms of support to alleviate pain and suffering.
- We envision a world free of religious, racial, or political violence and oppression, a world where we coexist peacefully and celebrate our diversity.
- We don’t judge others based on our beliefs.
- We respect differences and treat others with compassion and empathy.
- We cherish our common humanity and reject violence and intolerance.
- We believe in the fundamental rights of all human beings.
- We commit to promoting dialogue and understanding.